How It Works
Order by Thursday morning.
Shop from a selection of top local foods individually curated by us. Orders close at 10 am.
We pick them up on Saturday.
On Saturday morning, we go all around Singapore to pick your orders from local vendors.
Delivered same day to your door.
To maintain the quality and freshness, orders reach you between noon to 6 pm.
Shop from the best in Singapore
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Email us at .
- How much does delivery cost?
- $8 to most places in Singapore. $10 additional surcharge to Sentosa and other restricted areas where applicable.
- What happens if no one is at home during delivery?
- If we can contact the recipient and are instructed to leave your order at the doorstep, we are not responsible for any loss or damage to the items. Otherwise, the order will be disposed and no refunds will be given.
- Is there a minimum order?
- No, you can add any amount of products from any vendor in one order.
- Can I self-collect my order?
- We do not offer self collection.
- What time will my order arrive?
- To ensure your orders are fresh, we pick everything up on Saturday morning from local businesses all across Singapore and deliver to your doorstep between noon-6:00 pm on the same day.
- Can I cancel my order?
- We do not allow cancellation of orders once the order has been made. If you need to change delivery details, please email by 9:00 am on Saturday.
- Can I request for a certain time slot?
- No, but if this is important to you, please let us know. We may introduce it if there is popular demand.
- What is your return policy?
- We do not replace or refund goods after delivery due to personal taste or change of mind. Upon receiving your order, please ensure it is correct and in good condition. If not, email us immediately at .